Apply until 27.07.2020
Kopo Kopo is seeking an organized and self-driven Operations Associate, whose role will combine aspects of customer service and operations duties.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure that Kopo Kopo’s customer information systems are kept up to date, and will include engagement with our customers on queries regarding our products and services, and resolving customer issues in our systems and communicating that resolution.
Operations Associate Job Functions:
● Analyse and update customer accounts with correct information and ensure Know Your Customer compliance.
● Handle customer issues via phone, email and social media, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner and follow up to ensure resolution.
● Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers and colleagues through clear, open and honest communication.
● Keep records of customers’ interactions through the available tools and documents.
● Contribute in team meetings; coordinate with other teams to ensure top-quality customer experience; continually suggest improvements to systems and processes.
● Daily reporting of tasks assigned to you by your manager
Operations Associate Skills & Proficiencies:
● Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to develop rapport with customers over the phone and by written communication. Strong empathy and listening skills.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively; fast typing ability.
● A team player with a positive attitude and an eagerness to grow within a fast-moving organization.
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills; good basic quantitative skills.
● Quick learning ability and the willingness to always speak up and ask questions when you don’t understand; ability to work under pressure.
● Willingness to work any shift, day or night, any day of the year; This reflects Kopo Kopo’s role as a provider of critical 24/7 infrastructure in Kenya’s payment systems.
If this describes you, kindly send an email, with the subject line “Operations Associate” – along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Expect job simulations and written and cognitive tests as part of the evaluation process.
The position will initially be on a 3-month contract, with potential for a full-time role. The deadline for application is 5pm Nairobi time on Tuesday, July 27th 2021