Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship Manager [Commission-Based Role]
Kopo Kopo is hiring Business Relationship Managers to grow the company’s customer base.
Kopo Kopo believes in making it simple for businesses to operate. That’s been our goal since 2012 when we partnered with Safaricom to bring Lipa Na M-PESA Buy Goods service to businesses throughout Kenya. Our efforts have not stopped there – we seek to understand the challenges that our business customers face and build technology tools to help them overcome those challenges. We get insights through listening to our customers and use the feedback to build better products that make it simpler for any business to run, grow and succeed.
- Your job is to identify high-quality, running businesses and sign them up for a Kopo Kopo Account. This account will allow them to accept digital payments through M-PESA, make payments to their suppliers and others, take a cash advance if needed, and access a full set of reconciliation and other tools to simplify their business.
- You are expected to cultivate and maintain strong, lasting relationships with our clients and prospects.
- You will be the primary point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring a seamless customer experience through collaboration with customer support and Regional Managers.
- You will be required to meet set sales targets and maintain a certain level of acceptable acquisition mix.
- You have a “Can do” attitude, are self-driven, a team player with an energetic personality, and works well under pressure.
- You have good communication skills and will be able to understand the prospect’s challenges and offer them the solutions they require from our wide range of products.
- You have an appetite to grow your career and want a job where you can advance quickly.
- You have sales experience in telecommunication, mobile money, insurance, or financial services.
- The role is 100% commission-based. We offer an attractive commission structure to ensure that your efforts are well rewarded while giving you full control over your work schedule.
If this interests you and you are eager to work with us, send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line “Business Relationship Manager -<Your Location>”. While your background is interesting, what you can do is far more important.